Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Orange Survival Set (Part 1)

   I want to show You a knife that I designed about 2 years ago. Now, after 2 years it is almost ready for heat treatment. But before that, I have to make another blade, as the set will also include a small neck knife, firestarter (with orange handle of course) and Fallkniven DC3 sharpening stone. Everything will be mounted to the same sheath made from orange kydex and black leather. I have no freaking idea how will I do that but I believe that it will be awesome ;) I finished a similar, smaller set a couple of months ago: Flying Bear Survival Set. This time the blade is 12.5 cm long and is made from 5mm D2 steel and G10.

I made a photo of the knife last weekend so You can see how it looks now.
June 2011..
...January 2012











 Look forward for more of this project in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment