Thursday, July 25, 2013

[COOPERATION] Red Baron

      Here is another knife made by my brother but this time it has a handle customized by me and I also made the sheath. My brother called it Red Baron as it has red linen micarta handle which is a rare thing in handmade knives (nobody likes red knives?!).
It's a compact tool with a thin cutting edge, wide blade and a thick spine. It should act perfectly as an all around knife so the sheath was also designed to be simple, compact, weatherproof and hold a knife very tight. I will soon post a tutorial showing how to make a leather sheath like that.
 
Steel: N690 (cryogenic heat treated)
Blade thickness: 5 mm
Blade length: 10,2 cm
Overall length: 21.8 cm 
Handle material: Red linen micarta
Sheath material: Leather
   

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment