Sunday, November 23, 2014

Victorinox Swiss Army Knife scales 2

   Finally I can show you some custom scales for Victorinox SAKs I made this year. I have finished only two pairs of scales in 2014 so far, but a few more sets are almost ready to go and will be finished next month.
I also put some pictures which I made during titanium and micarta finishing tests. It will certainly be useful in my future projects.


Here are two finished customizations I made this year.

Bantam ORION 
This is a special project made by request. Bantam with titanium 2,5mm stonewashed scales and blue anodized 'stars' creating Orion constellation. The scales have been milled in the inside to reduce weight.
SOLD

Recruit with brown micarta scales



























SOLD

5 comments:

  1. very nice knife i want this knife in brown but a dull ruff finish please call me at 567 801 9463 me email me at nicholas11305542@gmail.com this is this only way i can think of on how to contact you. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice knife i want this knife in brown but a dull ruff finish please call me at 567 801 9463 me email me at nicholas11305542@gmail.com this is this only way i can think of on how to contact you. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice knife i want this knife in brown but a dull ruff finish please call me at 567 801 9463 me email me at nicholas11305542@gmail.com this is this only way i can think of on how to contact you. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. How or where can I buy one of these?

    ReplyDelete