Saturday, May 9, 2015

Victorinox Swiss Army Knife scales 6

I want to show you some special SAK projects I made latel.
First one is a pair of orange G10 scales with engravings and a spoon! A very original idea designed by one of my customers. To be honest, the craziest scales I ever made. The knife is here only for the pictures. As far as I know it was attached to other model of SAK.


Victorinox Spartan with titanium scales and engraved Penrose Triangle. Scales are stonewashed, triangle is anodized for blue color.


I have waited for this project for a very long time... As I and my brother are Fallout fans since forever we always wanted to make the scales with Fallout themes. The scales are made of titanium with Vault 13 symbol and Pip Boy engravings. It has some rusty, postapocaliptic look. It was attached to Victorinox Hiker knife. I am sure, we will make more like this as it was very fun to make :D 
Hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment