Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My 100th post!

A couple of day ago I realized that it has been 99 posts already on my blog, so this one should be special. What I will do for my 100 post?
I will bring back some memories....
It has been for me a very long journey...
I have visited my workshop last weekend and decide to make first ever pictures of my first knives. Not many people have seen it so it will be a premiere ;)
My first ever knife! Made long time ago when I was a teenager. I remember that Strider knives was my inspiration :D Made with the simplest hand tools from an old circular saw.



My second knife and first sheath... It used to look better but I am still using it and abusing in my workshop. Also made with only simple tools and circular saw. Sheath was made from some old bag. It is hard to believe but this one had been inspired by Chris Reeve Sebenza :D Anyway it is a really handy knife. The sheath looks horrible but does the job.



Few years later... One of my first customizations for Victorinox SAK. It was a time when it take me whole weekend to make one pair of scales. Beautiful pictures made by the owner :)

Another few years later... A piece of metal that was createded by one of the first calibrating cut for the plasma cutter built by my brother. It marked a new era in my knifemaking projects. It doesn't look like it based on the photo but it has been the era of  CNC machinig :)

In the end my old logo cut from a sheet of steel. Given to me by my brother as a christmas gift. I will miss that logo... This one will be hanging in the new workshop when I will finally have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment