Sunday, March 13, 2016

Victorinox Swiss Army Knife scales 13

I know that you are waiting for these... ;)
A lot of new scales, so I am limiting the number of pictures. If you want to see some more photos look for my Victorinox SAK Scales gallery on the right panel of the blog.

91mm black G10, toxicated

Some standard finish titanium 84mm & 91mm scales...

91mm titanium deadclaw finish with simple cross engraved


Something more artistic in the end... 91mm titanium scales for people who like to watch ;)
I have to find a name for this titanium finish. Any ideas? :)
Thanks to Jesse I have a name for this finish. It is Acid Rain Finish!


5 comments:

  1. How much do your titanium scales for the Compact run?
    Also, possible name for the last set of scales: acid rain finish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesse,
      For prices please contact me via email awknives@gmail.com
      Acid rain finish... Very cool name! I will use it. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. It has everything a resourceful and civilised gentleman should need in an Every Day Carry knife, such as a corkscrew. directory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent workmanship and design, a must for any serious EDC set up. I am very impressed.

    Candocad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any old cross titanium 91mm scales left? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete