Friday, April 8, 2016

Spyderco Pingo scales 2

Finally after making many SAK scales me and my brother have managed to master 'production' of scales for another knife model - Spyderco Pingo. Here I have showed the first set of scales which we made for this knife: Spyderco Pingo first scales
These are upgraded with the new logo. I think it fits very well.
Hope you will like it as much as SAK scales, because I will probably make some more ;)

Titanium Spyderco Pingo scales with badlands finish

Copper Spyderco Pingo scales with forced oxidation

7 comments:

  1. Have you done any Titanium scales for the Spyderco Roc Cleaver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have done the only scales that can be seen on the blog. Only SAK scales and Spyderco Pingo so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I order brass pingo scales?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you still making custom pingo scales. What do you have and what are the prices

    ReplyDelete