Sunday, June 24, 2018

Tactical Fish 9

If I am counting correctly this will be a 9th episode of my Tactical Fish blog series :) I have checked that it is almost 4 years since first fish bottle openers were made. A lot of time, but it is easy to see that the design and craftsmanship improved during those years and it makes me happy :D
There will be a lot because there all all the Fishes I made in last months.

Next time I will show you the leather pouches I made for this bottle openers so stay tuned


1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing post !! I am inspired by your work and got some great ideas. It really gives me information that I am looking for. Thanks and keep sharing. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information.
    BEST POCKET KNIFE HUB
    Best Pocket Knife for Kid
    Best Pocket Knife for Dress Pants
    Best Pocket Knife of All Time

    ReplyDelete