Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sex, sheaths and rock'n roll ;)

Recently I had the pleasure of working with some great people when making my new knife called La Biche Hunter. I don't want to show you the knife just yet but I will show you today what this two guys are able to make.

The first of them is Sławomir 'Slawol' Woźny, a sheathmaker. His works are combination of beautiful, simple form as well as utility and toughness. You can watch his works here. He is withoubt doubt one of the best sheathmekers in Poland. I like his work a lot, so I decided to ask him if he want to make a leather sheath for my next knife. Fortunatelly he agreed...

The second person is Krzysztof 'Ofaniel' Sawarzyński, a mountain lover and a photograph. A friend of Sławek who always makes photos of his leatherwork. The pictures of knives and sheaths he makes, are one of the best I have seen. Not to mention that he likes to take pictures of knives with beautiful women. Here you can see some great pictures he makes during hiking http://frihet.pl/gal/ 
  
Enough talking. Take a look at the photos showing fantastic shaeaths
 



NOTE: Any of these knives was made by me. Pictures belowe are showing only some examples of Sławek "Slawol" sheaths and Krzysztof "Ofaniel" photographic skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment