Sunday, March 1, 2015

Leather belts 1

Today, instead of knives, I will show you my leather custom belts. I made my first belt about 3 years ago as a gift for my friend. Since that time I have been making a couple of belts every year, usually for a friends, family or for myself. Like for my other works, I am trying to use the best materials available: premium leather, usually with Fiebing's dyes and finishes, Gum Tragacanth for the edges. I really like to make them so for sure I will show you some more.


First belt I made for myself. It helps my pants not to fell down for almost 3 years everyday:)
4mm thick veg tanned bridle butt leather, linseed oil, heavy duty roll buckle
4mm thick veg tanned bridle butt leather, Fiebing's Dark Brown Professional Oil, Fiebing's Tan Kote
Women's belt, 2.5mm thick veg tanned leather, Fiebing's Black Professional Oil, Fiebing's Tan Kote
Women's belt, 2.5mm thick veg tanned leather, Kenda Farben Red Toledo Super, Fiebing's Tan Kote


NOT AVAILABLE

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. top-5-best-gait-belts

    ReplyDelete