Monday, April 6, 2015

Victorinox Swiss Army Knife scales 4

Below you will find several sets of scales that I finished lately. As you can see, I am showing scales not attached to a knife. It is because I decided to sold the scales separately, so they can be attached to the knife you want. I also decided to start a gallery with my custom scales for SAK, so everything will be always in one place. You will find the link in the right part of the blog or you can just use this link .

Lets start with mall orange ones... Scales for SAK 91mm, orange G10, beadblasted.


Scales for SAK 91mm, orange G10 with my first attempt to make the reptilian patter.


Scales for SAK 91mm, brown canvas micarta, polished.


Scales for SAK 91mm, black G10. Stonewashed titanium with gentle grooves.


Scales for SAK 91mm, black G10. Grooved for a better grip.



Something special in the end. Scales for SAK 91mm. Jade and black G10 and GITD 'ninja' as a lanyard. Custom order with Mount Blanc map.

No comments:

Post a Comment