Sunday, July 10, 2016

Instagram -> woro_knives

I am not a big fan of social media but a few weeks ago, encouradged by one of my customers, I have joined Instagram with a nickname woro_knives. I was really surprised how fast and easy it is to put a pictures there. So if you want to see my and my brother new works faster, before I put it on my blog, you can follow me here:
Also there will be many pictures that I will not show on my blog and some giveaways for sure ;)
What is great about IG is that I am able to see which of my works you like the most. Also I found there accounts of all my favourite knifemakers and designers like Anso, Serge, Vox... and I am able to see on what they are working now for inspirations and to learn how things can be made. Cool!
Anyway I will not give up my blog as Instagram is something completely different. But I have to catch up with overdue posts here.
One more thing. In the right part of the blog you will see last pictures from my Instagram account so even if you don't have IG you will be able to see the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment