Sunday, December 30, 2018

"A Beginner’s Guide to Custom Made Swiss Army Knives" article by Carryology

I am extremely happy to announce that this year in summer an article 'A Beginner’s Guide to Custom Made Swiss Army Knives' was published by https://www.carryology.com/ website. It is describing SAK modders and SAK scales makers around the world... and I am mentioned as one of them! :D
If you are interested in the subject or the background of my and my brother works you should read it!
I would like to thank David @sygyzy for the great article, noticing me among other makers and the interesting conversation we have.

Direct link to the article is HERE.
Have a nice reading! :)

You can also check Carryology Instagram account @carryology


7 comments:

  1. Nice, and great plan B scales great blue line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrzej, what's the best way to get in contact?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. Very useful information. If you want to know more about this Search here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good kitchen equipment. I have my own kitchen right now, so I have to have my own kitchen. A complete kitchen tool is needed. Choosing kitchen equipment that is very good is also not easy. Kitchen equipment must be absolutely safe from hazardous materials. meesterslijpers.nl

    ReplyDelete