Thursday, December 13, 2018

New packages and certificates!

Doing my works all those years I always wanted to have my own original packages and certificates for my products... now I have! In summer I upgraded the way I pack my products. Believe me, it was not easy to come up with an original idea which will also not raise the prise of items. My friend helped me to decide that fine craft paper, high quality ink, hand writing and simplicity is what we need to give you that unforgettable experience during opening your package:)
All those beautiful stamps are designed and handmade by my friend artist who also designed the certificates. So those custom stamps are really piece of art! Thank you my friend! :)
Please note that those are not prints, each package is stamped individually. 
I hope that you will like the new packages and certificates as much as I do!

New packages for new items soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment