Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Where to buy @woro_knives works? -> PolishCustomKnives.com

Hi! It is almost end of the year... I feel I need to to catch up with the news here so I will have a clear account when entering 2019 ;) A lot of good thing happen in recent months and I must share it with you.

First of all... you can finally buy my works worldwide!!!
I am selling my stuff in PolishCustomKnives.Com 
This is a new shop, started in 2018,  but it is very professional and is growing very fast. It provides very fast shipping worldwide. What is more customers from USA don't need to pay VAT tax.
When I finish new works I send it to the shop so you can check and buy it if you like. Every month there are about a dozen of new items made by me. So far it was scales, tools, fully customized Pingos... I am working with my brother on a new crazy projects and when ready they will be available in the shop.
In PolishCustomKnives.com there are also a lot of other great makers from Poland, so you can not miss it!


2 comments: